With digital hardware increasing in power every day, smartphones today have some of the most powerful processors comparable to notebooks. This means that the games on them are equally stunning and precise. Real Racing 3 is one such racing simulation game that offers great visuals with precise controls and detailed cars and tracks. However, currently it is only available for Android and iOS devices. But, there are still some ways to get Real Racing 3 for PC!
How? Read on to find out…
Read More: Pixel Dungeon for PC
The Game: Real Racing
As the name suggests, unlike arcade racers where you drive an indestructible tank like a sports car which handles more easily than bicycle, Real Racing offers realistic driving experience. While this may not go down with all casual users, the game provides enough options to delight serious players who want experience close to the real world. The game is free and has many micro-transactions to help you with your progress but is not mandatory. To earn in game currency, a certain amount of grinding is however required (which can be bypassed by real-world cash). Cars are real-world vehicles and so are the tracks. The lighting, shadows and textures screams “AAA” which is commendable. Let us have a look at the gameplay to better understand actual time spent…
The Game Play:
Real Racing expects you to take full control of your vehicle with manual gear shifts, brakes and acceleration including hand brakes. This can take a bit of time to get used to, but such granular controls mean that you can truly enjoy the driving experience. The tracks and car models are lifted from their real world counterparts and they look so. The audio including engine sounds, tire slips and drags are equally realistic. There is also an immersive mode which provides you with a “inside the cockpit” view. There is also a social element to the game whereby you can play with your Facebook friends. The game never really ends as trophies can be earned, lost and earned back from friends. With such a positive note, we now look at running it on PC.
Real Racing 3 for PC
In order to run the game, we need an Android emulator. Bluestacks is such a software that enables us to run Android apps and games along with Google play store support. Here are the steps:
Read More: Frontline Commando 2 for PC – Free Download
- Download the latest Bluestacks setup and start the installation. The installer will further download files which might take a few minutes.
- After installation you will prompted to set your preferences like default language.
- Once done, you will need to enter your Google mail ID and password to sync with Google Play Store.
- Now go to home screen and type “Real Racing 3” in the top search bar and search.
- It will take you to Play Store page from where you need to click the “Install” button.
- After it completes, come back to home screen and you can see the game listed.
- Click on it to start the game.
With such simple steps, you can easily make Real Racing 3 for PC a reality!