When Temple Run released in 2011 people went crazy about this infinity running game, and the Google Play rating and the number of downloads will tell you that. Within a very short span of time this game was a super hit. So when Imangi studios planned a sequel to it, there was a lot of excitement and rumours about it. Temple Run 2 released in early 2013 and it was playable on PC’s (running Windows OS). And even on Mac OS. Yes you read it right!! Read on to find out how.
Must Read: WWW Immortals for PC – Free Download!
The best part about both the instalments of Temple Run is that you never get bored of endless running. Temple Run 2 is even more amazing with new terrains, new obstacles and a number of add-ons. Although that same old monstrous monkey is chasing you, you will never get tired of the sudden turns or manoeuvring the old mine cart. Zip lines have been introduced along with some really dangerous obstructions like the spinning blades, fire hazards and lot more. The December update saw many new things like the water streams where you have to slide your way through obstacles to keep on going.
The Gameplay And The Things That Matter
No game would be a hit without a smooth gameplay and enjoyable visual experience. The gameplay is pretty good and with so many additions it will keep you glued at least for some time. The controls are as good as they were before. The graphics on the other hand has been amped up to quite an extent. The game runs smooth on all devices though you need a better GPU to experience the beautifully designed environment.
Running On Mac Systems
Ever wondered how cool Temple Run 2 For Mac would be. No wonder playing Temple Run 2 on Mac OS is really an amazing experience but before that, you need to follow these steps:
- Get Bluestacks downloaded. It is a free Android emulator, which is used to run Android applications on PC.
- Download the installer and run it.
- But before that you have to allow third party software installation in the app settings. It’s disabled by default.
- The installer will finish installing the application in some time. It may even download additional files if required, so keep calm.
- Now just open BlueStacks and set your preferences.
- You will also need to set up a Google account if you don’t have any. If you have a Gmail account, use it.
- Type Temple Run 2 in the search area to download it.
- As soon as you see the icon of Temple Run 2 click on it.
- The download and installation will be completed within minutes and you will get a notification when it’s done.
- Eventually as the process is completed click on the Temple Run 2 icon on the home screen and you are ready to roll.
Have a great time playing Temple Run 2 For Mac. Happy running!