News and article reading is a common task which most people perform to stay up-to-date. Apart from that, it also acts as a source of entertainment and general knowledge. Such acts often mean reading from multiple sources with bookmarks in the browser. However, over time the number of bookmarks becomes huge and redundant and very hard to categorize or manage. This can be easily overcome by a suitable news reader. News360 is one such client that provides excellent aggregation of various reading lists from the Internet in a magazine format. However, it is only available as a mobile and tablet optimized app. But worry not! Bluestack has a way out!
Read More: Download WhatsApp for PC Windows 7/8/XP
News360 has over 100,000 sources of reading lists to select from and all of them worth it. You can create your reading list by selecting on the basis of categories, genres, sources, people, companies, sports, technology, etc. The sources also include a curated list of local and personal blogs catering to local events in local dialects. The news feed can be customized based on daily and top stories, and combining them into a single stream for a distraction free experience. Stories can be previewed based on their headlines and can be marked for future reading. News360 has built-in intelligent systems that can recognize your interests over time and suggest reading lists accordingly. There are also various social facets which are supported such as Google+, Facebook, Instapaper, Twitter, Pocket, Evernote and OneNote in a single click. The reading lists and content settings can be synchronized over multiple devices and even from the website and thus provides an ideal experience for reading on the go as well.
Installing On PC:
News360 for PC can be easily made a reality with the help of Bluestacks. Generally android software cannot run on Windows. However, Bluestacks is an Android emulator that can run any Android app by emulating the smartphone environment and allows mouse and keyboard to interact with them just like touch controls. Here is how it can be done:
- Install Bluestacks by downloading the setup.
- The setup is two parts i.e. it will again download some other files which might take some time if your Internet connection is slow. After that installation proceeds.
- After installation, you will need to set up your preferences such as default language
- Now setup your play store account through your Gmail ID and password.
- Once done, come back to home screen and on the top search bar, type “News360” and search for it.
- Once found, it you will take you to the play store link from where you need to click the “Install” button.
- Once the download and installation completes, come back to home screen.
- Click on the News360 icon to launch the application.
Once launched, you can setup your account and add your favorites from the categories to add them to your reading list. With Bluestack, News360 for PC becomes a reality and an excellent news reader!